Where Can You Transfer?

Seattle Central College has transfer agreements with many universities / four-year colleges both in and out-of-state. Students transferring with an Associate's degree will be given 90 quarter credits towards their 180 credit baccalaureate degree. Students should work closely with an advisor or counselor to ensure that all possible degree requirements are met prior to transfer.

In addition, to further assist international students in achieving their academic goals, Seattle Central now offers Transfer Admission Guarantee letters, at the time of admission, from selected partner institutions. Please consult the webpage linked above for further details.

Finally, there are many other universities that our students transfer to every year (see list of schools where our students have recently been admitted). These universities recognize the benefits of attending a community college for the first two year and are pleased to have international students who have already been successful at a community college transfer for their final two years.