Visiting Seattle Central

You may wish to come visit Seattle while your child is studying in the United States. You should normally plan to come on a visitor’s visa, unless you are in the U.S. in another visa category.

For more details, please visit

Visiting the Campus

If you would like to take a closer look at the most important buildings, offices and facilities of our college, we will be happy to schedule a tour for you and have you meet with an International Programs staff member.

Please try to contact us at least one week in advance so that we can work with your time preferences. We hope to see you soon!