Returning Students Admissions

Students who attended Seattle Central for at least one quarter, but later transferred to another school or left for at least two quarters can apply to Seattle Central as returning students.

To re-enroll at Seattle Central, returning students must submit the following:
- Returning Student Record Update Form
- Updated Sponsor’s Statement of Support (only required if the student’s sponsor has changed)
- Updated proof of finances from the student’s sponsor, dated within the past 6 months

Documents can be sent to the International Admissions Office either by:
Mail - Seattle Central College , 1701 Broadway BE1113 Seattle, WA 98122 USA
Fax - 206.934.3868
Email -  (limit of 10MBs per email)

The International Admissions Office staff will contact the applicant if additional information is needed. Also, returning student applicants should note the following:

- a new $50 application and processing fee is not generally required unless the previous application has been destroyed.

- Returning students must apply by current published deadlines for overseas applicants, if they have not attended a school in the United States within the past 5 months, or for transfer applicants, if they are currently attending another U.S. institution on an F-1 visa.

- Agents are not able to submit the Returning Student Record Update Form or make other requests on behalf of returning students. Returning students must communicate directly with the International Admissions Office.