Seattle Central offers campus housing for international students in The Studios on Broadway. The studios, located across from campus, provide shared housing for nearly 80 students.
To live in the Studios on Broadway, new international students must be at least 17 years of age by the move in date, and mature / responsible enough to live on their own.
- Fall through Spring quarters (9 months)*
- Fall through Summer quarters (12 months)*
- Summer quarter only (9 weeks)
- Summer through Spring quarters (12 months)
- Summer through Summer quarters (15 months)
* Students may move in Winter or Spring quarter, if there are vacancies. Please inquire before applying.
04/03/2017: Three spots are currently available in the Studios on Broadway for immediate move-in. For pricing information and further details, email SeattleCentral.IntlHousing@seattlecolleges.edu.
$1,000 Tuition Discount Offer
Seattle Central is offering a tuition discount for students staying in The Studios for 12 or 15 months! The first 30 students placed for the Summer 2017 – Summer 2018 or Fall 2017 – Summer 2018 license period will automatically receive a $1,000 tuition discount, to be applied directly to their tuition in Summer 2018.
Number of tuition discounts still available as of 04/17/2017: 30
To take advantage of this offer, simply:
1. submit a housing application for the "Summer to Summer" or "Fall to Summer" license period, and a copy of your F-1 visa
2. pay for housing once you receive our placement confirmation notification
If you are one of the first 30 students, we will send you a confirmation of your tuition discount.
The Studios on Broadway
For an overview of the building, its features, and our application process, click the links below:
|- The Studios on Broadway
- Application process
- Placement information
- Important policies
|- Financial information
- Upcoming license periods
- Pre-arrival information
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)