Choosing the right housing is one of the most important decisions international students make while attending Seattle Central.
International students at Seattle Central live either in on-campus apartments, with a host family, or in an apartment / shared house off campus.
Seattle Central has many housing resources available. Click on the links in the left navigation bar to learn more.