Forms and Links

Immigration Forms

Medical Verification Form
Curricular Practical Training Request
* Optional Practical Training Request
Returning Student Record Update Form
Change of Program/Major & Extension Request Form
Going Home Notice
Reduced Courseload Request
SEVIS Release / Transfer Out Request
Vacation Request

* If you are interested in Curricular Practical Training (CPT) or Optional Practical Training (OPT), it is highly recommanded that you attend our employment workshop.

Government Links

The U.S. Department of State
   - Obtaining Visa
   - Guide to U.S. Higher Education
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
   - Bureau of Customs and Border Protection (USCBP)
   - Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) 
   - Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (USICE)
   - SEVP Student Guide
The U.S. Internal Revenue Services
The U.S. Social Security Administration  

Related Links:

Foreign Embassies and Consulates in the U.S.
U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide